1. Custom Southern Mesa Trading Sign + 2. Zigzag Studio Pillow + 3. Madewell Statement Earrings + 4. Nordstrom Throw + 5. Anthropologie Tray + 6. McGee & Co. Frame + 7. McGee & Co. Bowls + 8. Oelwein Monstera Tote Bag + 9. Get It Together by Orlando Soria + 10. West Elm Planter + 11. CB2 Herb Planters
Are you ready to up your gift game? Mother's Day is a few weeks away and it's the perfect time to find a great gift for all of the moms in your life. These are my top picks for thoughtful and unexpected gifts she will love. See a detailed description below about why I'm personally recommending each of these items. These selections contain affiliate links.
1. Custom Southern Mesa Trading Sign - Christina is the DIY queen behind one of my favorite small shop, Southern Mesa Trading. While Christina has an awesome selection of signs available on her website, she also makes custom signs! Give the mom in your life a sign with a meaningful saying, inside joke, or design that you know she'll love. Any of Christina's signs would be an incredibly thoughtful gift. I recently worked with Christina to make a sign and I can't wait to receive it! Check out her site and email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate and order your custom sign.
2. Zigzag Studio Pillow - Monika is an incredibly talented textile designer that I've gotten to know through Instagram. A beautiful throw pillow is such a fun gift, particularly if you know someone that just moved or is trying to take their style to the next level. High quality pillow covers (as opposed to mass-produced ones from a big box store) immediately elevate any room. I recently ordered a pillow from Monika and can't wait to see it in my home!
3. Madewell Statement Earrings - Madewell is my go-to source for fun and affordable statement earrings. I dress simply, but a fun pair of earrings takes any outfit up a notch. These are light, bold, and good for both everyday & evening. Gift home run.
4. Nordstrom Throw - Maybe it's because I'm always cold, but I use throws year-round. This neutral but fun windowpane throw is a cozy gift that will have universal appeal.
5. Anthropologie Tray - I use trays all over my home. They are great for display and can be used as a catch all. This blue tray from Anthropologie is stunning and the pop of blue will be a nice and unexpected surprise on Mother's Day.
6. McGee & Co. Frame - If you don't know McGee & Co., it is the ecommerce site launched by the talented folks behind Studio McGee. Each time I order a product from McGee & Co., it is packed so beautifully that I almost feel bad taking it out of the box. Give a mom in your life this frame with a photo that you've printed for a thoughtful gift that will be a hit.
7. McGee & Co. Bowls - These bowls are gorgeous. I love watercolor when is incorporated with ceramics and the blue in all of these bowls is the perfect shade for spring. Bowls are a versatile and practical gift and you can't go wrong with one of these stunners.
9. Get It Together by Orlando Soria - If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm obsessed with this book. But seriously, it's hilarious and full of beautiful inspiration from a talented designer at the top of his game. You don't have to be into design to love this new book from Orlando Soria.
10. West Elm Planter - I cannot resist a footed planter! Grab this one from West Elm and customize it as a gift by adding a succulent. Succulents are low maintenance - they simply need a little water every three weeks and lots of sun. Plants FTW!
11. CB2 Herb Planters - While these planters would be perfect to display herbs, they really could be used for anything. Canisters are also a great way to organize desk items, art supplies, make-up brushes, and kitchen utensils.