I know that picking pillows isn't exactly brain surgery, but it can actually be pretty tricky (at least for me) to find the perfect pillow combination. Jeff and I are getting some new pillows for this couch and I've had fun putting together a few potential ideas.
I decided that I wanted two 18"-20" pillows with a small accent pillow (lumbar or round). Here are some tips for how I pull together pillow combinations after I have decided what sizes are needed:
- Pick your palette.
- For this room, I want to stick with neutrals and include jewel tones if I add color.
- Don't be afraid to mix patterns!
- But, try to have one pillow out of the group be the focal point.
- Start with a big list and narrow it down.
- When I'm research any product, I typically save/pin lots of options as a look online and then narrow down potential combinations later.
Here is what I've come up with so far. Which combination should I pick out of the four below?
- Option 1 -
- Option 2 -
- Option 3 -
- Option 4 -
This post contains affiliate links.